1. Phonological influence of EKEGUSII in the pronunciation of English – BY Anyona Morara George.
2. The discourse of Metaphor of sexuality among Kenyan University Students: Case study of Students from Egerton University, Kenya. By Rachael N. Njenga.
3. The Discursive construction of Kenyan Newspaper reports on the 2007 Election campaigns and their interpretations – By Bichang’a Wilson Nyaigoti.
4. Language use in formal Adolescent reproductive health: A CASE STUDY of selected secondary schools in Nyamira District, Kenya. – By Atambo B. Norah.
5. Use of online public access catalogue (OPAC) in special Libraries a comparative study of African medical and research foundation (AMREF) and international livestock Research institution (ILRI) libraries Nairobi. By Silvester Mwendwa Musyoki.
6. Challenges facing Automation of records centres in government institutions. A comparative study of office of the presidency and cabinet affairs office Records centre Nairobi. By- Nicodemus Mutinda Nzyuko.